martes, 7 de julio de 2009

LoVe

What is Love? Is it a word that is used to express a way someone feels for another? Or is a feeling that is felt only from with in? Then why do people use it so frequently with out meaning? why did you say it if you didnt mean it? why did you make me believe that it was true? Was it on purpose? Was that your intention from the beginning? To make me trust you, to make me believe you, to make me love you? Answer me! Did it give you pleasure to see me fall so hard? Did you enjoy seeing me cry? No, then why? Why did you do it? When you knew I was so different I gave all I could give you I was true to you. But that wasn't enough was it? You had to mess things up. You told me that I was everything you wanted, That you had never met another person like me, That I was one of a kind Then why? Why did you do it? What was going thru your mind? Never mind I dont wanna know... All I want you to know is that now I am different. Much wiser, much stronger.





At.Dulce Locura♥





No hay comentarios: